double function ltd is the company of steve lee,
a game / level / narrative designer and consultant
based in london, england.
steve has worked in the following roles, among others:
- senior game designer on unannounced project at ustwo games (current)
- game designer and lead level designer on "john wick: hex" with bithell games
- senior level designer on "dishonored 2" at arkane studios
- design consulting visits to techland (warsaw and wroclaw studios)
- design and narrative consultant on "the occupation" by white paper games
- level designer on "bioshock infinite" at irrational games
- level designer on "bulletstorm" at people can fly
gdc 2017 talk: an approach to holistic level design
dd 2018 talk: creative process for level designers
he's open to lead design and consulting roles, in london or remote,
and is particularly interested in narrative projects going forwards.
if you've any questions or ideas, get in touch. cheers!
e-mail: steve [at] doublefunction [co.uk]
work history: linkedin